Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Kneel Before Your False Idols

Everyday, throughout my day that is void of cable TV, magazines, and other such intelligence robbing materials I am still subject without my consent to witness the world worshipping their false idols.  Don’t get me wrong this isn’t some biblical rant, it is however the only way I can possibly convey the worlds obsession with the mind rot of celebrities and their god-like hold over the entire world. 
We are living in a world where people are being murdered, raped, molested and victimized every minute of everyday and here I am in the bloody godforsaken line up at the grocery store being assaulted by these “rags” about Angelina Jolie and her fucking marriage falling apart or Britney Spears losing her marbles…you have GOT to be kidding me.  This is news? This is important? This??? This trite I am supposed to give a shit about? I wouldn’t even wipe my ass with this mind numbing drivel…I wouldn’t even wipe my ass on their faces, you know why? Because it’s NOT important.  I would hate to think that my life is so worthless and my interests so shallow that my biggest concern in life is the marital breakdown of some person that buys babies like tourist T-shirts and makes so much money in one year she could seriously put a huge dent in the world’s most impoverished countries. 
The part that gets EVEN worse is that people; your coworkers or your slightly retarded friends actually TRY to engage you in conversations about these people.  So now I have to sit there and watch the clock tick away the minutes of my life that I will not get back? No, no I do not and I don’t.  I put an end to it and god forbid; I change the topic to something meaningful, to politics, I would rather debate abortion then have minutes of my life sucked down someone’s cakehole as they go off about some celebrities extra marital affairs.  We live in a country where 50% of marriages do not succeed so I’m guessing (geez I hope this isn’t a shot in the dark) that a LOT of people have affairs, I would be more interested in say; my own marriage, maybe the marriage of my close friends or family members then I would or should ever be about these people. 
People that buy into these ideals about celebrities and worship them above all else are like the mere peasants at their feet.  Why put so much time into someone that A) is dominating the world through superficial means B) has a cult-like following of other half retarded morons and C) doesn’t care whatsoever about your own puny little existence? How self depreciating that is.  You will hold these people in highest regard in your life? You will dedicate hours, days and even years of your life reading scathing articles about them, paying 7 bucks to look at unflattering pictures of them in swimsuits?
I understand on their end at least, I mean even they have more intelligence then the idiots buying into it because they are selling the world’s least intelligent (vast majority of the world) what they want and they do it without effort.  Then afterwards they will sell you overpriced clothing produced in sweatshops by small Asian children with bloody finger tips, perfumes that are being tested on and killing common house hold pets…oh yes they are definitely worth caring about.  I mean with such a high regard for people outside of their perfect little life and their consistent compassion for the common man/woman…yes I can see why they are on their pedestal and why the world is on their knees.

-Mz.Nin

No comments:

Post a Comment