Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Here's to your scruff Inveigh

Dear Inveigh,
Today...in the morning, while I was huddled up in my bed with the sickies I decided to peruse Facecrack for some giggles and silent bashing.  I came across quite a sight...a certain someone's certainly noticeable LIP MUFFAGE!!!! It is both frightening and intriguing, I mean I stared for a good 2 minutes in horror and awe...then of course I promptly tried to decipher a hidden pervert van lurking in the background of the picture or a piss stained mattress on the floor of your home (isnt that what a pervert would sleep on?)
Now thankfully I am slightly under the influence of childrens wuss syrup and feeling a bit fluffy myself...though I imagine much softer and cuddlier then your lip muff.  So Im not really going to go off about the blasphemous plague going on, on that upper lip of yours right now...
How many more days of this snaggle muff must we endure?
-Mz.Nin

No comments:

Post a Comment