Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Movember Log, Day 16: And we're past the half way point!


So I have made a discovery. I in no way know how to care for a moustache. I thought shampooing it everyday would be enough, but no, it does not seem to be working out that way...or I have discovered a new, as of yet unknown to me, stage of awkward...

Basically the new hair itch is gone. I'm settled that way, and a had a few days of really good moustaching about. Making awkward jokes and generally enjoying the asshatishness of Movember. But the last two days...it's just too much damn hair all of a sudden. I feel dirty, and not like a guy with a moustache dirty. It's something new...something unpleasant...

It's kind of like I need a haircut...Hmmm...that's probably it hey?? Alright then...re-title time:

Adventures in moustache trimming!!!

Ok, so as it turns out, a lot of really really short hairs get thrown up your nose if you use clippers. These would be the same clippers from before that are not to be used on my face, so I think I will move to scissors and see how this goes. Be back in a minute...

...

...

ok that was terrible too...

I think the first mistake was looking up inside my nose. Turns out there is hair up there too, and it grosses me out. So I thought to snip it out. I already have a nose full of tiny clippings that were tossed around by a motorized death machine, so sticking small ticklish pointy things up there is probably my second mistake, and the third is sneezing while said pointy fucking things are up my nose.

So now my moustache is bloody...

I suppose a good adventure is bloody, but this is kind of sad...

Anyway...I”m going to go look at my ceilings for a while.

-Inveigh

No comments:

Post a Comment