Thursday, November 4, 2010

Mouvember Log, Day 4: Itchy

I awoke today with a very scratchy face. I had not slept well. Pillow seems to be unhappy with my current facial condition and refuses me its comfort. I shall have to rectify this…but how?? Shampoo! Of course. Make it soft...so simple...


I have to confess, at this point I am still sporting a full scruff, and have yet to shave and leave a small scruffette in my moustache position. Mostly because that would look terrible, and also because I like to look scruffy. So this worked well, I lathered my head, and then my face, only getting a little in my eyes, nothing a fierce squint couldn't handle.


Work was not so much fun. I feel as though invisible spiders are caressing me with their hairy little legs. Not in a sexy way, but in a horrible way. Their fucking spiders...why would you think that would be sexy??


Pervert...


I'm still hesitant to shave...I'd like a day or two more where my scruffy not very good looking beard can cover for me, distracting people from the moustache area. Helping it blend in with it's surroundings. Once the beardlette goes, there will only remain moustache...


I do not know if I am ready...


-Inveigh

No comments:

Post a Comment