Monday, November 8, 2010

Mouvember Log

Day 8 : Insanely Itchy.



Well I still haven’t shaved. Fuck that shit. It’s far more fun this way. The office prick is running around with a pretty terrible stache, and making sure everyone looks directly at it (Sort of an attention whore that guy) and making a big deal that a few of us have chosen different paths to get to moustache-ville. Ie, not shaving anything (my strategy) or shaving everything (a strategy I do not think will work out in the long run, but it pisses off Mr. Loud so I support it). Bucking the system a little bit is a lot of fun, and I’m enjoying the manliness a beard makes me feel. I think perhaps I should go kill something and eat it. Maybe a carrot? Some celery?? A little lettuce leaf??

I figure just can’t I can’t hear them scream, it doesn’t mean they don’t. And they bleed, but we call it juice. It still runs down my jaw, and I’ll still eat it raw. Such a savage hey??

So back to my beard. So far it looks pretty terrible, but since there are a few amazingly terrible moustaches around, I look pretty good by comparison. It’s been a few years since I’ve grown anything on my face, not including that stuff that grew on that gummi bear I had stuck on my forehead a while back. (You don’t want to know about this…well maybe you do, but I don’t want you to) So I’m curious to see how it’s going to fill out. The itching though…my god…This I do not enjoy. I know it’s just a bit of time until it stops, like when you let your muff patch get all wild and it drives you crazy, but it only lasts like a week, and then when you shave it down again, it drives you a different crazy for a different week.

On an unrelated note, I totally trimmed my beard with my ‘Don’t use this on your face anymore’ trimmer. Now I’m sitting at work wondering how acceptable it would be to pin someone down and give them a beard burn while telling them what I did this morning…I’m going to guess not very…but this just makes me want to do it more…

In the end though, I have made a deal. I will shave all but the stash, and in exchange another has agreed to partake and grow a terrible terrible moustache as well. Interestingly enough, I had a lot of help making this deal from someone who admitedly feels ill around the moustaches. Does she know she just helped create two more for her to have to deal with all day??

-Inveigh

No comments:

Post a Comment