Saturday, November 13, 2010

To my Dear Mz.Nin,


You have besmirched the honour of my pillows with your threats. I cannot forgive this.

I think that you have overlooked something. Something kid of basic...but something that gives me a natural advantage; I can grow a muff too. Not just a lip muff. I can grow two muffs. I am also single, I have no need to groom either. Keep that in mind.

I know that you are still sickly with the plague, and I hope that you are experiencing the most intense feverish dreams. I hope so, because I found something I want to share with you, and I hope it burrows into your mind and haunts you. I hope when you look at your fancy leather couch, you see this instead. This is for threatening my pillows Mz.Nin,





Props to http://www.jessicaharrison.co.uk/ I have no idea who she is, but I am pretty sure I just fell in love with her. Go, check out here site. The 2010 image's are amazing.

-Inveigh

1 comment:

  1. Hairy chairs remind me of other "hairy" things...and I am not suffering from this briary goodness for prostates, cervix's or...other organy type things...the bush will prevail my friend!!!

    I imagine that when this thicket is finally tackled I will need a machete, protective eyewear...and possibly a comb.

    -Mz.Nin

    ReplyDelete